Marshall Management provides administrative/secretarial support to business owners remotely or virtually. We have more than 30 years of administrative and office management experience.
Using Marshall Management in this capacity provides several benefits that include:
- No costs associated with office space, equipment and supplies. All are provided by Marshall Management.
- No employer-related taxes to be paid.
- No benefit packages to buy.
- No downtime or personal leave.
- Option to use services on an “as needed basis.”
General Administrative Support
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Handle correspondence and organize emails
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer inquiries and send information
- Entry of data into database
- Update database
- Create/update distribution lists and provide reports, etc.
- Create emails
- Manage email inquiries and organize email folders
- Schedule compilation of blog postings, newsletters and social media updates
- Create content and organize newsletters, blog posts and social media content
- White Papers
- Research airline schedules/prices, car rental, hotel availability
- Make reservations
- Send invitations/track responses
- Search internet for information and provide reports and/or present data in other forms such as spreadsheet, infographic, or presentation
- Create, edit, and finalize presentations, organizational charts, etc.
- Research/Coordinate meeting locations
- Send meeting invitation/track responses
- Organize and invite speakers
- Research vendors and negotiate contracts
- Use specific content or research topics and write copy for Articles, Blogs and Newsletters
- Proofread and edit documents including correspondence, reports and social media content
- Provide bookkeeping services that includes
- Track expenses
- Research questionable invoices
- Create and send client invoices
- Follow up on unpaid invoices